Sometimes, you need to clean the print head of your HP printer to fix all the quality issues of the printer. Follow these steps to clean the print head manually:
1. Turn On your HP printer, Unplug the power cable at that time when the printer cartridge is reached at the center point.
2. Open the printer window and remove the print head.
3. Use the microfiber cloth to clean the contact point of the print head and remove the ink completely. Do not touch the print head nozzles.
4. Clean the rest of the ink from the print head by using the wet cotton.
5. Clean the printing head contact point that is placed inside the printer and wait for some until the cleaned area is not completely dry.
After that, reinsert the printing head and turn on your printer. For more information, you can avail technical support for HP printer by dialing 1-800-296-1402.